Wedding OpenHouse Weekend - August 22, 2010
How to Plan Your Wedding OpenHouse Weekend
New! - Click through the slideshow above to see how Wedding OpenHouse Weekend works!
New! - Use our Route Plotter to get all the directions you will need to make multiple stops on Sunday!
Tulsa's New Bridal Planning Event
First, attend The Tulsa Wedding Show on August 8, 2010 and see, taste, touch, smell, and experience the largest collection of Tulsa wedding merchants in one place.
Follow-up The Tulsa Wedding Show by attending the Wedding OpenHouse Weekend (WOW) on August 22, 2010, 10 am to 4 pm. WOW features numerous wedding venues with each venue showing samples of how they can help you plan your special day in just one day! Participating venues will be prepared to show brides the unique features each venue offers and afford brides the time to talk with their knowledgeable staff, tour the facility, and speak with each of the supporting wedding professionals at each location. No two venues will look alike.
You can always just look at photos of venues, trying to imagine what they might look like with a wedding in full tilt. But if you want to actually see the best chapels and banquet halls in Tulsa, decorated from aisle to dining hall, take a ride on the Wedding OpenHouse Weekend.
Steps to make your WOW experience great!
- Search the participating venues page for locations, images, descriptions, links and other information pertaining to where Brides-to-Be may want to visit. (Full information published 8-9-2010)
- Decide which family members and friends will be going venue shopping with you.
- Buy a $5 ticket online for each participating person over 10 years of age.
- Clean out the car and charge your text-capable cell phone.
- Pack samples, swatches, notes and other planning materials.
- Drive to each location chosen and see what each venue offers.
- If you wear a VIB (Very Important Bride), tee shirt there will be chances to win prizes!
- Have fun!